University of Elemancy - Open to Students

Scholars and masters of the elements of our world.
Landion

University of Elemancy - Open to Students

Post by Landion »

Scholars and Apprentices,

I am pleased to announce that several new areas of the University of Elemancy are now open to our students. The dorm rooms you have grown to love can be found in the southwest wing and our wonderful trainers are now teaching in the west classroom near my office.

Due to the age of the old castle, these areas have been restricted until now as it was necessary to prepare the University in its entirety to be ready and safe for our students. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to many improvements to be made in the future.

Best regards,

Headmistress Seren Bethanne IV, Master Elemancer

-----------------------
OOC notes:
- The apprentice shop can be found near the dorm rooms down the hallway as before.
- Dorm roooms still work exactly the same.
- Trainers are now in the classroom through the white-washed doors in the west gallery.

Enjoy!

GM Landion
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Landion did an awesome job with the University.

Another note: Olivia is no longer a guildmaster, and cannot train you in new abilities (though she is still the recruiter for initiates). To get promotions and learn new abilities, see Headmistress Seren in her office through the side door in the classroom.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Where exactly is the food court? Funny for a school to not offer provisions or.. Is pyromancy going to allow cooking now?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Through the arch at the North Gallery. Not a lot of food there yet.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Ah the arch, got it.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

Could we have a bank in the university? It's annoying to have to go to shadgaard to get my Riln from the bank when I want to buy something.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Can you tell me the story justification for the Aeromany lift? I really like it and simply would like to know how it works.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

We thought it would be cool, so we put it in. As to the specific details regarding how it functions, what powers it, etc., we don't know yet. Sorry!
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Do you think you could add in a stable near the school? I would prefer to not have my horse make a mess of the school grounds.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I'm looking at giving the University a little makeover eventually. For now, there is a bank through the arch at the East Gallery, and a stables outside the Aero Lift building at the foot of the mountain.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Yay!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Would it be too much to request a mailing office within the school grounds? Even if it is limited to letters or small items such as books and the like.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Good idea. Remind me in game or on Skype next time you see me on (busy weekend).
The lore compels me!

Return to “The Elemancers”