elemancy channeling flavor messages

Scholars and masters of the elements of our world.
Alila

elemancy channeling flavor messages

Post by Alila »

Hi,

I was wondering, are the messages for opening channels going to stay as the colorful ones they are now, or will they change to the newer versions that were on CLOK, where they appeared as manifestations of the elements surrounding the hands?

Not that I dislike these ones, to be clear, they are both interesting in their own different ways. I was just curious which ones are more loreful.
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
Rias
DEV

Re: elemancy channeling flavor messages

Post by Rias »

I'll probably bring back the CLOK ones. They had more personality to them and showed the beginnings of the actual conjuration.
The lore compels me!
artus

Post by artus »

Anyone remind me which messages, please? I'd like to look into the stuff to salvage the text from the very old clok soundpack if we bring this back because the stuff are already in there but I don't remember what is what anymore. We used to have them all, if I remember.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Alila

Post by Alila »

Thank you Rias, that was so fast!

Here are a few of them, Artus. You will have to get the druidry, cryomancy, and hydromancy ones from someone else, I am afraid.

Aero
An invisible air current circles your hands as you open an aeromancy channel.
(This one is sneaky for onlookers, they see nothing)

Geo
Flecks of dirt and sand circle your hands as you open a geomancy channel.
Flecks of dirt and sand circle around Alila's hands.

Pyro
Tiny sparks of flame circle your hands as you open a pyromancy channel.
Tiny sparks of flame circle around Alila's hands.
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
artus

Post by artus »

I can get druidry no problem. I have it. I'll get the rest from others if they have them. Thank you Alila. Thank you Rias. Can't wait for the guild to open so I can enroll ma ic hulk in.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.

Return to “The Elemancers”