Poachers in Ulrac Trail Deep Woods can fire bows from engaged position

Zeldryn

Poachers in Ulrac Trail Deep Woods can fire bows from engaged position

Post by Zeldryn »

I'm very sick of this happening. Please, if possible, make this.. Never happen again. It's happened to me too many times in the past day not to mention it.

Charging new target!
You urge your bulky black warhorse with a braided mane and tail into charging toward a muscular deranged poacher!
Ouch! It hurts to move with this arrow lodged in your body! Maybe you should remove it.
(energy -3)
You attack a muscular deranged poacher with your etched bronze spear with a soft leather-wrapped grip and steel-banded tower shield!
spear (++++++) (M:1098 vs D:494) 82 pierce damage - to the chest, barely deflected by a leather cuirass.
shield (+*****) (M:1361 vs D:469) 14 crush damage - to the chest, barely deflected by a leather cuirass.
(energy -5)
Roundtime: 6 seconds.
trample
Wait 4 seconds. Queuing following command: trample
(You may clear your command queue at any time)
EWMEngBdGrSm>
A muscular deranged poacher is unable to get away from the hostiles engaging him!
A muscular deranged poacher removes an arrow from his back quiver and nocks it to his ash shortbow.
A muscular deranged poacher fires an arrow at you! (------) (R:803 vs D:837 B:1844) 63 pierce damage to the right eye!
Eyeball pierced, as well as the brain behind it.

If i'm unable to get away with a shortbow, I can't fire. Either they shouldn't be able to, or we should be able to.
Jaster

Re: Poachers in Ulrac Trail Deep Woods can fire bows from engaged position

Post by Jaster »

How'd he get so muscular using a shortbow?

Return to “Bug Reports”