The mystery of a ghostly horse

artus

The mystery of a ghostly horse

Post by artus »

Hello, something weird just happened in Jessiah's mine and I'm not sure if it's bug or not. It looks like some code left unfixed after the spider incident that happened there a good while ago. The horse in question was in his mine for months. I spotted it before once when I tried to hide in there. Today, more than a month after I last spotted, it, Jes spotted it too, and we went to try and subdue the thing...and something completely out of place happened. Here's the entire log of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/66f6vtoyqie8q ... p.txt?dl=1
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Nobody

Re: The mystery of a ghostly horse

Post by Nobody »

That it was down there is the wierd thing. Vanishing corpse is normal for PC owned mounts though - they magically return to their stable.
Math321

Post by Math321 »

For anyone who doesn't want to download a text file: https://pastebin.com/hnBQ5eHy
Characters I play:
Quintin, the Artisan.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

That's someone's horse who's riding flag got reset after a server crash or reboot. If you find a horse like that, please BUG it while in the room, all a GM has to do is zap there, pick it up, and reset it's riding key to 0, then otherstable it.

Attacking it will permanently place you on its agro list, you likely don't want to do that in the future, especially considering it could even be one of your horses. I can guarantee it's a player horse, since no NPC horses should ever be in mines.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Bug Reports”