Autumn emergency, pumpkin pie recipe broken?

Nobody

Autumn emergency, pumpkin pie recipe broken?

Post by Nobody »

I've tried the following recipes in a deep iron pie pan with "cook fruit pie" (and cook meat pie) to no effect:
floured thin pie crust, mashed pumpkin, ground cinnamon
floured thin pie crust, mashed pumpkin, ground nutmeg
floured thin pie crust, mashed pumpkin, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg
floured thin pie crust, mashed pumpkin, mashed pumpkin
floured thin pie crust, mashed pumpkin, mashed pumpkin, ground cinnamon
floured thin pie crust, mashed pumpkin, mashed pumpkin, ground nutmeg
floured thin pie crust, mashed pumpkin, mashed pumpkin, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg

Not sure if the issue is my low cooking skill (18.98), but that should give a different message from the generic "You've got the wrong ingredients in there!"
Jirato
DEV

Re: Autumn emergency, pumpkin pie recipe broken?

Post by Jirato »

Cooking code is a disaster. Will try to do something but can't make promises.

I do recall there was an issue with someone who had a ton of "old" pumpkins that weren't set up for proper cooking code. Make sure you've got fresh produce and not something that has been sitting around for 3 years. No guarantee that'll fix it though, it probably is indeed broken.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
vidor

Post by vidor »

Hi! As the owner of the old pumpkins, I can speak to that.
If you have new ones that are grown, it should be fine. :)
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

They were freshly grown, and they got mashed which should have spawned new items as well (I think).
Karasi

Post by Karasi »

it's still broken. I can't farm new pumpkins because farming's broken, and cook with fresh pumpkins because of same. I don't know how old these pumpkins are. I got them from someone. No idea how long they had them.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Bumping this since it came up in chat. I realize it's low priority, but people do love their pumpkin pie. Any potential fix would be welcome.

Return to “Bug Reports”