'Gather Hurled' not working for larger polearms from pole harnesses

Kent

'Gather Hurled' not working for larger polearms from pole harnesses

Post by Kent »

If I have a spear, trident, or pilum in my worn harness, I can have the item set to auto-hurl and I can type Hurl and it gets launched at the foe.

However, after the battle, when I type in Gather Hurled, it tells me that I have no containers big enough to gather them in to.

I reckon that the code is only considering my backpack as a possible destination container for the hurled item, and not my pole harness.

Could we have perhaps hurled items be gathered into the containers we have sheathed them using the 'Sheath' command, so if I hurl my spear and my trident then afterwards Gather Hurled, each is gathered into it's default sheath we have previously set with the sheath command? That way, if we have a handaxe in a haft-frog, hurl it, then gather it, it will be gathered back into the same haft-frog and not, for example, into the backpack. Thank you.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to “Bug Reports”