Led horses don't get a travel bonus

Lun
CLOK Patron

Led horses don't get a travel bonus

Post by Lun »

I was moving a horse from stable A to stable B, riding a different horse, and noticed I was getting an interesting lack of a mounted travel bonus.

You are followed by a sleek pure white horse.

(You slow down in order to not leave any group members behind.)
Travel time: 5 seconds.

but if I were trailblazing, or getting a fairwinds bonus while on foot, I'd take the horse with me on a rapid travel journey.

Can leading horses while mounted be updated to reflect this?
Jirato
DEV

Re: Led horses don't get a travel bonus

Post by Jirato »

Leading something through the wilderness takes more time and effort, it's not quite the same as just travelling solo.

If anything, need to remove the bonuses from leading a horse while not mounted, if I understand correct that you were getting a bonus leading as long as you weren't mounted.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: Led horses don't get a travel bonus

Post by Lun »

Yes, when a player has trailblazing or fairwinds, they lead the entire group through the wilderness faster by one second, the equivalent of having a fully mounted group.

Return to “Bug Reports”