Spinner's Creek picking up horses

preiman
CLOK Patron

Spinner's Creek picking up horses

Post by preiman »

So I was thinking, all things considered that the old Westbrook, now Spinner's Creek stables probably shouldn't be gathering horses anymore. I doubt many people who have their horse picked up by them will actually be able to get it back, honestly I can't and I'm Maric. Would it be possible to have the horses moved to another stable and have the stable's ability to gather horses in the wilderness removed? At this point I have two there, one that they took in, and another I lost trying to get the first one back.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Kiyaani

Re: Spinner's Creek picking up horses

Post by Kiyaani »

Revenge of the spiders! Seriously though, hope you get them soon :)
jilliana

Re: Spinner's Creek picking up horses

Post by jilliana »

Bump!

Any progress on this thing? My horse was trapped the other day and I was saaad I had to go back and retrieve it. Made for great RP though, just annoying on an OOC front.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Bug Reports”