Infinite throwing knives

Jaster

Infinite throwing knives

Post by Jaster »

Yes, I was successful in creating an infinite bundle of throwing knives. Here is what happened:

I bought a single steel throwing knife. I took it to the thief training dummy and hurled it. I then gathered my single throwing knife into a bundle on the ground so that there was 1 knife in "a bundle of knives". To hurl the knife I had to hold the bundle, but even after I hurled the single knife that was in the bundle it, the bundle, remained in my hand with 0 knives in it. I was then able to hurl another knife from the bundle, so that there is now -1 knives in the bundle, and two knives on the ground when I started with a single knife. I presume that I could continue this process and practically have a bundle of unlimited knives to hurl, sell, give away, etc. Whatever my heart desires to do with a throwing knife.

EDIT: I hurled a few more knives from the bundle so that it had -3 knives in it. Then I gathered the knives back into the bundle and it returned to 1 knife in the bundle.

EDIT 2: After attempting to break it even more, I have discovered that the infinite bundle is only created by gathering a single knife into a bundle on the ground, as above. If you gather any more (presumably, as I only tried up to 3), then the bundle will disappear after all the knives in it are hurled.
Last edited by Jaster on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"

Return to “Bug Reports”