Inaccurate Appraisals

Ardor

Inaccurate Appraisals

Post by Ardor »

The appraise command on markets seems to skip items on occasion, I recently noticed that my things sell for more then they were appraised for, even without getting a proc on the swindling ability.

"I'll pay you 5063 riln for all of it if you wish to sell," the buyer concludes.

EAvd>
You sell the commodities in your workcart to a buyer for 5215 riln.
baerden

Re: Inaccurate Appraisals

Post by baerden »

I've noticed this too.
Kent

Post by Kent »

I believe this is tied into the ongoing bug with many mineral chunks that you sell, and if you type List immediately afterwards, they are already gone off the list of commodities to sell.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Lae

Post by Lae »

Kent wrote:I believe this is tied into the ongoing bug with many mineral chunks that you sell, and if you type List immediately afterwards, they are already gone off the list of commodities to sell.

I don't think it's just mineral chunks because I have this bug when I sell herbs as well.
http://i.imgur.com/SuO0Fej.gif
[FROM Rias (OOC)]: Jaster can now pick the lock on your bathroom door. I don't want any more details on that bug report.
You ask, "Are we there yet?"
Bryce angrily says, "I will turn this horse RIGHT AROUND."
Speaking to you, Jaster exclaims, "Compassion, Sister Lae!"
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I reported this bug a long time ago. I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this. As a result I tend to sell things carefully just in case there could be some bug with selling as well as appraising.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Bug Reports”