Too many shoulders?

Nootau

Too many shoulders?

Post by Nootau »

I can wear a shield, a harness -and- a baldric. All of them list the wear location as 'It can be worn over one shoulder.' I thought it was limited 1 shoulder item per shoulder.. Was I mistaken?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

We thought we'd be nice and assume you could have two things on one of the shoulders. It'll likely be detailed later so that you can't do something like wear two bows or two shields.
The lore compels me!
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

2 bows was one of the combinations that made the most sense to me. Couldn't one of the bows lay on the other?
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I suppose, if they were on the same shoulder. I was thinking one on each. I think it's pretty silly to be carrying multiple bows around anyway, though.
The lore compels me!
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

Different bows, different situations. Longbow for sniping, shortbow for close quarters. That's not really the case at the moment (not much reason to use shortbows, really), but that's how I would justify it. I mean, I DID that at one point.

Though now-a-days I carry around my bows as staves.
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.

Return to “Bug Reports”