Pluginator Breakage

Adresin

Pluginator Breakage

Post by Adresin »

I have bugged this in game, but wanted to provide some additional info. Here's a brief bit from my log just now.

[[PLUGINATOR ON. Type pluginator disable to disable.]]
<<<PLUGINATOR!>>>{'roundtime': 0, 'traveltime': 0, 'exp_bucket': 93, 'morale': 1.48, 'nutrition': 65, 'balance': 0, 'energy_current': 324, 'energy_max': 500, 'sanity': 100, 'exp_total': 92015, 'next_level_at': 96250, 'next_level_until': 4234, 'encumbrance': 1, 'disguised': 0, 'armor_level': 3, 'risk': 0, 'wound_back': 17, 'wound_chest': 1, 'wound_abdomen': 6, 'wound_right_arm': 23, 'wound_left_arm': 33, 'wound_right_hand': 23, 'wound_left_hand': 14, 'wound_head': 26}<<</PLUGINATOR!>>>
Energy: 500 Nutrition: well-fed (97%) Morale: +0.00 Sanity: Sane
No obvious wounds or maladies.
Level: 24
Experience: 191,594 / Next: 195,000
Until Next: 3,406
Your experience bucket is 0% full.
[[PLUGINATOR OFF.]]

So, there's two issues with this initial string.

First, as you can see from the text after, the values are way, way off. From earlier testing, it appears to be displaying values from the last time the pluginator was on, rather than the current values. In order for scripts to properly initialize variables, this first string when you turn the feature on should be pulling current values for each item, not what they were hours, days or even weeks ago.

Second, not all body parts display for wounds. I know any strings after this will only display what's changed, but I would think this first string should display all of them, even those that have no injury. Again, this would help with script variable initialization.

There may be other missing values I haven't caught, I'm not sure. But if the initial string would display all possible items and their current value, the scripts could create all of the needed variables, then update them with any strings that come after.

I hope this helps so this can be fixed. I miss my plugin, particularly where I could have it display the most severe wound if any. Thanks!

Return to “Bug Reports”