Awareness while unconcious

Tamsin

Awareness while unconcious

Post by Tamsin »

It seems there's too much information being given to unconscious people. (As far as I know for sure, drawing and sheathing of weapons.) Could it be fixed so that they can't see so much information, to promote realism and cut back on unrealistic OOCish situations driven by too much information?
Dakhal

Re: Awareness while unconcious

Post by Dakhal »

How dare you pick from my pockets whilst I was recovering from being unconscious! I could tell, you know!
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Please. If I want to hold an axe over someone's head while they're unconscious and consider doing the dirty... that should be between me and the axe.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

You can see drawing and sheathing when the person who is using the commands is hidden. You can also see someone stash and stow an item if they're hidden. Please fix!
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
Kent

Post by Kent »

On the other hand, could we please have most of the OOC commands not blocked while unconscious or dead, to give the incapacitated player something to do ?

Examples are:

Skills
Skill study
Armor
Guild
Effects
Task
Equipment
Plus others I can't remember right now.

Maybe some of these aren't blocked, not in game now and can't check.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to “Bug Reports”