Appraising containers at the market not revealing all items

Lun
CLOK Patron

Appraising containers at the market not revealing all items

Post by Lun »

I sent in a bug report a while ago, but then I realized that the ingame bug report format is probably inappropriate for this type of bug. Whenever I appraise a bag full of assorted items, I find that they don't always appraise all the goods. Here's an example of the bug in action:

You manage to find a buyer who is interested in the commodities in your double-latched teal leather satchel trimmed with black cross stitch.
The buyer tells you, "I found the following items I'm interested in:

some speckled turquoise (x1)
a standard lead-bar (x1)
some blue and green malachite (x1)
a bloodstone (x1)
a vivid blue opal (x1)

"I'll pay you 219 riln for all of it if you wish to sell," the buyer concludes.

EWAvd>
sell sat
You sell the commodities in your double-latched teal leather satchel trimmed with black cross stitch to a buyer for 381 riln.

There's evidently some items that aren't being parsed, but I'm not sure what they are. Here's what was in the satchel, (I took this inventory before I put a "green sapphire" and a "vivid blue opal" in there. So I think the item that sold that wasn't in the appraisal was the green sapphire.

In the double-latched teal leather satchel trimmed with black cross stitch you see a yellowed Northern Lost Lands map, <traps>, a feather quill, a lockblade trap, some waybread (x11), an ironwood cudgel, a lead shot (x13), some speckled turquoise, a standard lead-bar, some blue and green malachite, a bloodstone, <gloves>.

((To keep certain secret things secret, redacted for IC knowledge))

Return to “Bug Reports”