Abandoned Player Homes

Jirato
DEV

Abandoned Player Homes

Post by Jirato »

Just as a heads up, I will be performing an audit of player homes and who their current owners are. If they have not logged in from 1 January 2018 to 8 Decmber 2018, I will be emptying them of their contents and re-listing them on the market.

Any characters made homeless by this action will be entitled to a credit for the new housing initiative system equal to 20k per room of their old home, up to a maximum of 80k.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Sneaky

Re: Abandoned Player Homes

Post by Sneaky »

Just a concern of mine that this will invoke a lot of looting for those players who have keys. Is this something players should be reacting to IC?
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
Jirato
DEV

Re: Abandoned Player Homes

Post by Jirato »

I honestly dont think anyone would go on a looting spree of abandoned homes other than one or two people who are already on my watch list. Any such items looted will be confiscated, dont bother. Just wasting both of our time.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Town & Outposts”