Gambler's Roadhouse Build Site

Jirato
DEV

Gambler's Roadhouse Build Site

Post by Jirato »

Observant travelers may notice that the Saucy Templar north of Shadgard has been demolished. There is a tent and signage nearby that may be of interest.

(This is where I'm planning to eventually release the gambling den that's been planned for the past year and a half. With all the turmoil lately with the Mistviel Dominion and all that, I know there's been a lot of attacks on construction out in the wilderness. Just so y'all know, this is unaffiliated and I do kinda want this thing to happen, so I'd appreciate it if folks didn't try to burn it down or slaughter the guards inside the tent and what not. Trust me, the proprietors are not evil, they just want all your riln.)
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Town & Outposts”