Morhollow Adjustments?

jilliana

Morhollow Adjustments?

Post by jilliana »

I was thinking that since Morhollow is eventually going to be the only hamlet with homes, I thought of suggesting that perhaps those steps on the way to the top be turned into something else?

I suggest this because one can't take anything on wheels into or closer to Morhollow and that's mighty inconvenient for things like heavy barrels or things that need to be dragged.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Morhollow Adjustments?

Post by Rias »

Having some kind of lift or ramp or something might be nice.

I don't know what Jirato has in mind, but I'd rather not add any more homes to Morhollow. It's just that I won't necessarily take away the ones that do already exist. I really don't want to see it turn into a more fully-featured town than it already is; At best, I'd rather see it as more of a glorified guild area (like Dwaedn Vil is, and it doesn't have any player homes at all - just the inn).
The lore compels me!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Rias wrote:It's just that I won't necessarily take away the ones that do already exist. I really don't want to see it turn into a more fully-featured town than it already is; At best, I'd rather see it as more of a glorified guild area (like Dwaedn Vil is, and it doesn't have any player homes at all - just the inn).
^ This.

They have the protection of their Wyrvardn, so it seems kinda mean to say "It's too unsafe for player homes". But I don't really plan on adding any additional homes or amenities on top of what is already there. Something as minor as a ramp or a lift isn't a big deal though. I'm talking more the kinda stuff that would turn it closer into a full-featured town.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

No. I wasn't suggesting more homes or anything of the like. Just that one little change and you guys are willing to make it. Thanks. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

Regarding Morhollow, it would be pretty nice if we could get a pump installed, running from the river into Morhollow. Or, just a general pump installed into the town. From my exploring of the hamlet, I have not seen anything water related in the town. And the closest source for water is the river. I can't see them constantly running to the river for supplies of water.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

gralkik wrote:Regarding Morhollow, it would be pretty nice if we could get a pump installed, running from the river into Morhollow. Or, just a general pump installed into the town. From my exploring of the hamlet, I have not seen anything water related in the town. And the closest source for water is the river. I can't see them constantly running to the river for supplies of water.
I usually assume there is already a town well or water source, but PCs don't have access to it. I was hoping to get a barrel up there somewhere once the steps were changed into something drag/wheel friendly.

Return to “General Town & Outposts”