Attention Homeowners: Claim your homes!

Rias
Lore Hermit

Attention Homeowners: Claim your homes!

Post by Rias »

Homes that haven't been officially claimed and had their deed sent to the local housing authority are going to start being emptied out and reclaimed by the towns they're in. There have been several warnings for homeowners to send in their deeds - if there's no owner in the database, that house will be lost to whomever previously owned it.

You might still have time to last-minute claim it, so do that quickly! Just npcmail your deed to [town]housingauthority, i.e. "shadgardhousingauthority".
The lore compels me!
Acarin

Re: Attention Homeowners: Claim your homes!

Post by Acarin »

Would this be corvushousingauthority or outposthousingauthority?

I mailed to the formr, so hoping this is correct.
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

Either or will do.
It's not easy being evil...
Kent

Post by Kent »

So I mailed in my deed yesterday...that's all I need to do?
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Clarifications:

- If you bought your home within the past few months and did not receive a deed, you're fine. You're already the registered homeowner under the new system.
- If you did receive a deed upon purchase of your home, whether from the city or from another player, you must mail it in to your local housing authority.
- "Wilderness homes", i.e. homes outside any town or hamlet, don't need to do anything. There's nobody to register their house with (and nobody to keep it safe, either).
The lore compels me!

Return to “General Town & Outposts”