Haiban

Zoiya

Re: Haiban

Post by Zoiya »

Each town has a starter mine to get some basic materials, and gems to learn crafting. Haiban didn't have one of these, but now it does. Located in Haiban North, at the very southeastern corner, you can find a starter mine. Enjoy.
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

As awesome as it will be for people, I personally feel kinda iffy about it being there for some reason. Shadgard had the whole "Gritty mining town" Thing going, and if I remember right mistrals mine was exclusive to those who had earned it somehow. I guess it makes perfect sense though considering the mountainy location and Haibans progressiveness. Guess it's just a slight flavor change that threw me or something.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

Kunren wrote:As awesome as it will be for people, I personally feel kinda iffy about it being there for some reason. Shadgard had the whole "Gritty mining town" Thing going, and if I remember right mistrals mine was exclusive to those who had earned it somehow. I guess it makes perfect sense though considering the mountainy location and Haibans progressiveness. Guess it's just a slight flavor change that threw me or something.

The same thing also felt off to me when I realized that every other starting town has *some* access to mining, but the place where the artisans are based, and there is a mountain right there? They'd have tunneled into it.
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

Kyskie's shop is open on Silk Road, she'll be making an appearance tomorrow sometime to do work.

Return to “General Town & Outposts”