Work Areas

jilliana

Work Areas

Post by jilliana »

I was wondering if an area somewhere could be added in Shadgard and maybe even Haiban and Mistral Lake to support things that don't quite require the services of the workyards or anything of the sort.

I have been working on building some things and it doesn't feel quite right to me to set shop in the commons, the stable or even the mine. This place may require riln, but probably less than 25 since one would use their own tools, but are just renting the space to use for an hour.

It's not particularly urgent. I guess it could fall under the "Nice to have but not necessary" category. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Barius

Re: Work Areas

Post by Barius »

I like this idea. I've wanted to find areas like this in towns myself. Out of the way spots that aren't streets or shops that a person can just set something up for a bit for crafting practice or whatever.

+1.

Return to “General Town & Outposts”