Hi ya'll.

Zoiya

Hi ya'll.

Post by Zoiya »

I've been on break but that break will shortly be over. There are a lot of new people around and I want to explain exactly what I do and what you all can expect from me.

I'm a customer service SGM and what that means is that I try to do things for the people who play the game. It ranges from small events to merchants and just answering questions when someone is stumped about something. I do haunt the game and I do keep an eye out for people doing things that they shouldn't be as well - so don't think I'm just in the background making clothes and not paying attention. That is certainly not the case.

I have two merchants that do general work for all the people in the Lost Lands. Kyskie does general alterations with clothing. When you first arrive in our lands you might have an idea of what kind of character that you want to play and find that you need clothing to fit the bill. You are encouraged to send Kyskie a letter to request an outfit to fit with your RP. If you play fifty characters I ask that you use consideration when sending in letters for starting clothing - I'm only one person and can only do so much.

Wynthor is a merchant who works on armor and weapons. He usually does visit towns but you can send him mail as well. You cannot change one metal to another. You cannot add colors to some metals. Use common sense if you want to have something changed and do be aware that my NO is final and shouldn't be questioned.

I was enduring some things that did limit my workload before and I had requested that people only send in one request a month. Until I've had a chance to make some new items for Kyskie's shop and take care of some outstanding issues I am going to ask that we stick to the one request a month. If this changes, you will all be notified here.

Any questions? Post them here so I can address them.
Jaster

Re: Hi ya'll.

Post by Jaster »

Hi.
Drayla

Post by Drayla »

I have a quick question. Are more houses in the works and going to be available soon? My trader is interested in investing in a home sometime soon, but I can't find one that really suits her.
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

I'm always trying to get houses done, but this is a busy time of year for me. They'll likely be finished mid November. Just keep in mind that there are houses available in hamlets also, so some towns will not have a large amount of houses released.

Return to “General Areas”