Leyndarmal Hills

Rias
DEV

Leyndarmal Hills

Post by Rias »

Per the in-game announcement: The old clearing on the south side of the Stone Canyon river has been replaced by a trail leading into the Leyndarmal Hills for a little more explorable area in the region.

The tunnel leading to the Thaelsh temple can still be found here and its history still remains unaltered, it just takes a bit more walking to get to now. Those not wanting to trespass in Stone Canyon once again have another means of getting to Thaelsh. I hope people enjoy having a little more area to explore and find evidence of the region's history in!

Important note: The version of the old clearing/tunnel I had when I brought CLOK back still had the old iron door intact, but technically that door was blasted from the tunnel years ago. Please ignore the fact that it it suddenly get inexplicably restored for a few weeks with the reawakening of CLOK. It is once again rightly removed from its hinges and lying on the ground at the tunnel entrance for all to see and wonder about.
The lore compels me!
Rias
DEV

Re: Leyndarmal Hills

Post by Rias »

Aaaand I posted this in the wrong topic. Oops. Moved to General Areas.
The lore compels me!
artus

Re: Leyndarmal Hills

Post by artus »

Rip door!

I really love this area and am very happy to see it back. Thank you for the awesomeness, as always.:)
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.

Return to “General Areas”