Postal Service

Rias
DEV

Postal Service

Post by Rias »

Have some urgent news to tell someone, but they're not in the lands at the moment? Need to send an item to a friend? Got a clever insult in mind, but your intended target is nowhere to be found? The United Postal Service of Erenor can help you with all these things.

Simply head to the Shadgard Town Hall, located in the Town Commons, and head to the eastern room on the first floor. There you'll find purchasable supplies such as blank parchment, ink quills and packages. Hold the item you want to send in your right hand (it can be a single item or a container with multiple items inside) and MAIL [recipient]. The postal worker will weigh the items and inform you of the cost to send the itemss, at which point you can confirm sending the item. The next time the recipient stops by the postal office to CHECK MAIL, they'll be notified of their incoming mail and can pick it up.
The lore compels me!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

If you have mail waiting for you at the post office, you'll be notified on login. If you happen to be in-game when the mail is sent to you, you'll receive a notification then, too.
The lore compels me!
drahkik

Post by drahkik »

Do packages eventually get worn out, or can you just keep reusing the first one forever?
Have you seen my Zombies?
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

No, they don't wear out, and can be continually reused.
The lore compels me!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

We should be able to send riln in the mail. Yea?
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I have visions of people sending riln to their alts, but there's nothing to prevent them from simply dropping the riln somewhere for the alt to pick up, so I guess sending it in the mail should be okay. I'll to-do it.
The lore compels me!

Return to “General Areas”