Westbrook attacked!

Rias
DEV

Westbrook attacked!

Post by Rias »

Westbrook was attacked today by a small group of three powerful nethrim. Reportedly one of the newest Templar initiates, one Jilliana, struggled for some time to unite people against the danger when first sighted in the wilderness near Westbrook, but none seemed available to assist her and she was unsuccessful in defeating the powerful trio alone, though not for lack of trying. She is reported to be recovering currently.

The trio of nethrim apparently set their sights on the infirmary in Westbrook, where they wreaked havoc and caused an alert to be shouted over the ESP network. All seemed to be lost until Nuncio, aging Templar guildmaster from Mistral Lake, and two of his brethren arrived to destroy the nethrim and help the town deal with the deaths and terror they had experienced.

Who the nethrim were, or their motives, are unknown.
The lore compels me!
Drayla

Re: Westbrook attacked!

Post by Drayla »

Things like this make me wish I had a Templar character, but then I start thinking about the process to join, and then what if I end up not enjoying it, and how could I fit time in with my other characters, and so on and so forth. I think I make a better Navii or Drayla anyway.
Gruff

Post by Gruff »

Ah damn, wish I had some sort of alert so I could grab Pallas!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Gruff wrote:Ah damn, wish I had some sort of alert so I could grab Pallas!
Don't forget about the CLOK Facebook and Twitter accounts. We're not going to publicly announce every single event on them, but occasionally there will be a notice when something is going on or about to start.
Laroremas

Post by Laroremas »

Jirato wrote:Don't forget about the CLOK Facebook and Twitter accounts. We're not going to publicly announce every single event on them, but occasionally there will be a notice when something is going on or about to start.
A link to the both of these, please!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

For future reference, they're on the left side of the wiki, too, just above the search box on the left.
The lore compels me!
Laroremas

Post by Laroremas »

Rias wrote:For future reference, they're on the left side of the wiki, too, just above the search box on the left.
Whoops, I didn't even think to look there for whatever reason.

Also, thanks Jirato.

Return to “General Areas”