Double Request: Extra Forge

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
jilliana

Double Request: Extra Forge

Post by jilliana »

I know that the idea with Shadgard is that space is limited, etc. I do think, however, with the CLOK playerbase what it is and looks to be for a while, is that some things look to need a wee bit of expanding. The Shadgard forge is one of them.

I'm not asking for a whole workroom and forge, maybe just one more forge room.

I would also like to request that there be a way for us to see if there is someone in the forge. We can see who is using the workroom, but not if someone is in the forge. It's a little frustrating when you've paid to get in but can't make use of the space for what you want it for and someone plans to be there a while.

Thanks! :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
ironcross32

Re: Double Request: Extra Forge

Post by ironcross32 »

I don't know they really need two, but I could dig it, but definitely the part about someone using it for sure, because yeah, that is frustrating.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Bump!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Milonne

Post by Milonne »

Yes, please! A second would be a lovely addition. I tend to work the forge quite a lot since I love Shadgard and feel really bad when someone pays the workyard fee just to pop in and see me forging bronze to fill an order. Would be a huge improvement to have at least one more.

Return to “Shadgard”