Dice Night!

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Bryce

Dice Night!

Post by Bryce »

Lars was around and sold some dice to a few of us, and that got me thinkin - we should have a weekly Dice Night!

I like the game Gaps. How you play is real simple - each player rolls a pair of six-sided dice, and whoever has the largest difference between numbers, or "gap", wins. In a game with only two players, if the first roller gets doubles, that's Instant Death - they automatically lose. If there's a tie, the tied folks just roll again.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
River

Post by River »

we did well with 3 though...it was indeed fun
---Also, I can kill you with my brain.
Landion

Post by Landion »

Lars is still sneaking around the Trade Coalition (I guess he found out he could make money there) and will be around to sell and customize dice for people. So, if you missed him tonight, don't despair!
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

I'm in the process of designing a dice game! I've pretty much got the rules down, but I need some people to help me play test it if anyone wants to.

The game, of course, will be open to design suggestions.

Here's a small description of the game, as it stands:

Thief Dice: A game played by rolling a pair of six-sided dice. Players take on the role of thieves competing to become the Ideal Thief. Now everybody can have a chance to know what it feels like to be Jaster!
Last edited by Jaster on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

How bout you post the rules you've got so far?
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

I'm gonna spend a little time testing them out before I decide to post them. At any rate, I have an in-game set of rules written up on a parchment, so if anyone wants to help me in game we'll have rules to go by (I can make more parchments for testing purposes).
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"

Return to “Shadgard”