Coydog Militia Meet and Greet

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Teek

Coydog Militia Meet and Greet

Post by Teek »

Things are heating up in Shadgard, even though it's still pretty cold. I think it's time we got the militia together to discuss recent happenings and get everyone involved. To that end, I propose a meeting!

Now, as is usual with setting meeting arrangements in Clok, getting folks together is like herding cats. So, before I put a post about it on the boards, and get frumpy when no one can show up, I will ask YOU when you all can show up. My availability is basically anytime, and I work off EST. Yesterday we had a good number of players on, around the 9-10pm EST timeframe, so that is the timeframe I'm looking at. Day, is open, but I've seen that things usually work for folks in the middle of the week, instead of weekends. With all that said..

How does Thursday, 9-10pm next week sound to folks? Sound off below and let me know.

Will Teek succeed in gathering the militia? Will the Coydogs organize in time to face a growing threat? Will Teek ever find a puppy to adopt? Tune in next week to find out!
Kent

Re: Coydog Militia Meet and Greet

Post by Kent »

Herding cats, hehe.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to “Shadgard”