Firing range.

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Sneaky

Firing range.

Post by Sneaky »

It would be really nice if we could get a firing range here in Shadgard. A place to use our ranged weapons on targets that we can increase and decrease difficulties for. Definitely don't want skill gains from it though. It would mainly be a place to test our ability and roleplay.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
jilliana

Re: Firing range.

Post by jilliana »

I like this idea. A lot. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I always wanted to do marksmanship competitions in Shadgard every now and then. It'd require code though, and surely wouldn't be high priority at all, but hopefully someday!

You know, I could sort of do something hacky and make some "target" critters with increasing dodge rating depending on how far they're supposed to be from the firing line ... eeeehhhh. Might be a bit TOO hacky with the "Dodged!" messaging. Maybe I can convince Jirato to change the messaging for specially-tagged critters to just say "Missed!" instead. That'd be relatively easy, and then it could work.
The lore compels me!
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

That'd be awesome.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants

Return to “Shadgard”