I heart Shadgard

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Rias
Lore Hermit

I heart Shadgard

Post by Rias »

Having people be interested in Shadgard/Octum lore and gathering in the commons to hear one of the town's directors talk about it (and get to do her job and have the PCs actually see it!) made my day. Thanks to all who showed the interest in the first place over ESP and sparked the impromptu event, and to all those who showed up to listen to an NPC ramble on about lore.
The lore compels me!
merin
CLOK Patron

Re: I heart Shadgard

Post by merin »

Rias wrote:Having people be interested in Shadgard/Octum lore and gathering in the commons to hear one of the town's directors talk about it (and get to do her job and have the PCs actually see it!) made my day. Thanks to all who showed the interest in the first place over ESP and sparked the impromptu event, and to all those who showed up to listen to an NPC ramble on about lore.
Poo. sad I missed it.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Psh, Shadgard is less awesome by my sheer lack of presence. It's kudos to Rias that he hearts it even with such a noticeable defect as not having -me-. XD
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Vaylon

Post by Vaylon »

I get the impression that Haiban is more popular than Shadgard or Mistral Lake right now, but Shadgard will always hold a special place in my heart. When I first started my character, I thought long and hard about where to start him based on the descriptions of the towns, and I decided on Shadgard in the end. I think it's where he'll always be.
"I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy." - The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

Aww, super bummed I missed this. I love learning lore in the game. Hopefully someone took some cliff notes in game who I can bug.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I think it's great that people do their best to write to the appropriate Directors and other listed town officials for different things. Kudos to you guys.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Shadgard”