Bring the dead to the crypt!

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Bring the dead to the crypt!

Post by Rias »

Because the chapel is there to be used by the living, and people kept leaving smelly, gorey, bloody corpses there, it is no longer a Soul Beacon spot. Please leave the corpses at the crypt further in, which is also (and always has been since the mechanic's release) a Soul Beacon spot.
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Re: Bring the dead to the crypt!

Post by jilliana »

Wrong town, but could the same be said for Mistral Lake? Maybe a special raising room or something.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

That's actually been discussed, and I don't have a solution I like yet, but I'm definitely planning on doing something.
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Looking forward to seeing what comes of it. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Shadgard”