New Homes Pt. 1: Cottages

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Rias
Lore Hermit

New Homes Pt. 1: Cottages

Post by Rias »

There are a bunch of small, single-room cottages up for sale in Shadgard. Way back when our population was super tiny, we were able to hand-craft each home individually to be unique. Nowadays we have lots more people wanting homes, so rather than making them wait, I, at least, will be making several duplicate homes. All these cottages are the same, save for their location in town. They come equipped with a wood stove for warmth and cooking, and that's it. You can move in additional furniture as you please.

Remember: You can always buy a home now, and sell it back later if you end up finding a nicer, or more unique, home that catches your eye.
The lore compels me!
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: New Homes Pt. 1: Cottages

Post by Rias »

P.S. I'll still get grouchy if you buy up a bunch of homes with all your alts. Even with things being easier by duplicating homes, space is still limited. We'll find reasons to evict people who have multiple homes amongst their alt armies.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Shadgard”