Elric's Attire Suggestions

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Elric's Attire Suggestions

Post by Rias »

I'd like to expand Elric's Attire a bit. Please keep in mind the theme of the shop when making suggestions - it's got an Old West-y feel, and it's not especially high-class, so they could have some basic suits and dresses and stuff, but nothing shiny and fancy like you'd see in Haiban or Mistral Lake.

So far on my checklist I only have hats, gloves, and dresses. Anything else people would like to see for sale there?
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Re: Elric's Attire Suggestions

Post by jilliana »

I'd like to see blue as a color option. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

They work with the colors and dyes they have available. Some future events can help them temporarily have other colors available.
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Aww ok.

I think once you add hats and the rest, it's pretty much covered. I'm trying to recall if there are regular sweaters and coats/jackets already available.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Does it have non-armor boots? if not, I suggest that. Bunches of layers for women perhaps(petticoats and the like). long johns maybe XD. are Spurs a thing IC? if so, then there's a thing.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Solaje

Post by Solaje »

Are you looking to expand with more customizable options, or did you want ready made clothing?

Couple of things I thought of (not that Solaje would ever wear them):

A green-sprigged linen day dress buttoned up the front with plain copper buttons

A thick off-white linen apron

A floppy yellow bonnet tied with green yarn

a long-sleeved maroon calico dress with pleated skirts

A severe black linen mourning dress with a high neckline

A long dark linen skirt with symmetrical rows of round bone buttons

A roughly knitted heavy brown shawl
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Kunren wrote:Does it have non-armor boots? if not, I suggest that. Bunches of layers for women perhaps(petticoats and the like). long johns maybe XD. are Spurs a thing IC? if so, then there's a thing.
Boots are in another shop. :)

As for spurs...I think those would be neat as an Outriders-only item. That's just me though.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I prefer setting things up with customization options, because it allows for a lot of variety from person to person. I can use what you suggested to add some options.

Spurs: Some special spurs for Outriders would be nifty, though I think regular spurs would be pretty common in Shadgard amongst the general populace. Horse riding is pretty popular there.
The lore compels me!
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

Rias wrote:Spurs: Some special spurs for Outriders would be nifty, though I think regular spurs would be pretty common in Shadgard amongst the general populace. Horse riding is pretty popular there.
I'm sure spurs would be popular with the locals. I would think the only thing that separates Outrider spurs from common spurs is that they are earned rather than purchased. Maybe a unique design, but there's nothing stopping other people from wearing spurs.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."

Return to “Shadgard”