Tanner Workroom

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Elystole

Tanner Workroom

Post by Elystole »

Can a trash barrel please me put in the tanner workroom for all of those pieces we don't want to see the light of day?
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Tanner Workroom

Post by Rias »

Plunk.
The lore compels me!
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

A grumbling apprentice leatherworker stumbles in carrying a wooden trash barrel and sets it down with a *thud*, then saunters out.
I saw! Thanks!
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

The trash barrel somehow disappeared from the tanner workroom. Can someone please put it back?
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

An apprentice leatherworker mutters under her breath as she laboriously drags a large trash barrel into the area, complaining about delinquents stealing property.
Thanks!

Return to “Shadgard”