Tailor custom options missing

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Alexander

Tailor custom options missing

Post by Alexander »

I am unsure of whether this is a bug. Many customization options appear to have been removed from the Shadgard tailor. For instance, the only colors available are black, white, or gray. Also, I believe it was at one point possible to have a loose or fitted tunic, but it now only allows long-sleeved or short-sleeved. I'm curious to know if this was intentional, and if so, what the reason behind the change was.
Last edited by Alexander on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

With the recent expansion of Mistral Lake, we went back to Shadgard being a true "mining" town. While there are some affluent aspects there, we are trying to show that they care more for function over form. If you're looking for more variation and color, check out Mistral Lake!

Edited to add: I don't think that loose or fitted will break the bank so I will add those back in when I get a chance.
Last edited by Zoiya on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I think what you're seeing is the copy of the store when layered clothing was added, and it probably hasn't been completely brought back up to snuff yet. I'll add some things back and spiff it up.
The lore compels me!
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

I can understand that, but I can't imagine even the humblest of tailor shops would be completely devoid of color, or unable to supply some simple variations such as a loose tunic. Additionally, it might be worth adding a few things to add a distinct Shadgardian feel to the clothing, rather than leaving them completely nondescript. I always considered the materials such as denim and oilcloth to be fitting for Shadgard, as both are utilitarian materials that one would likely find in use in a western mining town during the frontier days. Flannel might be added as well.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!

Return to “Shadgard”