Ravens and Rumors

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Landion

Ravens and Rumors

Post by Landion »

Unatural looking ravens have been seen flying about Shadgard recently, causing great unease among the citizens. Some have been overhead swearing that the birds are watching their every move.

Others however have scoffed saying that ravens have always had silly rumors surrounding them.

What do these birds mean? Are they really watching those within Shadgard?

------------

It might be a good idea to be around tonight to find out...
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

Good thing I don't live there anymore...
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Very enjoyable event.
Landion

Post by Landion »

Tonight a sudden ambush took the templars guarding the mouth of the canyon. During the chaos, a shadowy figure, known as Kiyaani, moved toward the gates carrying a large barrel.

Arrows flew from the gates as they realized that was about to occur and cut down the first assailant, but it was for naught. A moment later, the woman known as Shar and another assailant finished what the first had so bravely started.

A massive explosion rocked the gate, destroying it entirely. Victorious the assassins slunk back into the shadows as hordes of undead began to pour through the shattered gates and into Shadgard.

Brave adventurers were quickly pushed back into the mountainside church where they made a valiant stand. Some of the fighters glimpsed Sceptus himself among the invaders, distracted and gazing intently at the barrier. After some time, Sceptus vanished but only then did the shadows begin to strike out, doing as much damage as they could. Demons and the walking dead ruled the streets of Shadgard.

Shar lead this shadowed force as they harried the defenders, even from within the walls of the church.

As all seemed lost, suddenly a large regiment of Viali templars entered the city, flanking the invaders and catching much of the force unawares. Lead by the Templar Commander Lucio, the force pressed their way through town and made their way into the church to ally themselves with the defenders.

With these much needed reinforcements, Lucio and the templars began to clean out Shadgard of the invading nethrim, and drove the invaders out of Shadgard.

With the gate now destroyed, these reinforcements could not have come at a better moment.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Shar called me handsome @.@
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

My highlight of the evening:
Lae throws a punch at Acarin! (M: 546 vs D:492 P:844)
8 crush damage - to the head, barely deflected by an exquisite black leather helm.
Right in the schnozz!
The lore compels me!
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

Glad that I don't live there.

Much safer here over the possibly-cursed lake.
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

[quote=Reynard]Glad that I don't live there.

Much safer here over the possibly-cursed lake.[/quote]

It was fun actually. Well...Not when you get your neck sliced.
I'm a thief, it's what I do.
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

I miss all the fun stuff! Boo on my sleepiness. :/
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
Landion

Post by Landion »

I think my favorite moment was Lae casting Sunbeam at Shar, and effectively saving her.

...why... thank you!

Return to “Shadgard”