Upcoming Mayoral Election!

The dusty rough-and-tumble frontier mining town where you're likely to be looking down the barrel of a flintlock if you cause any trouble.
Rias
DEV

Upcoming Mayoral Election!

Post by Rias »

So Gunther was in league with the infested! Who knew? Regardless, he's dead now, his body left to rot in the infested pit he was killed in. Previous mayor Dannal has returned to Shadgard, but turned down any requests to resume his mayorship, stating he would be happy to help serve the town how he can, but that the effects of whatever Gunther was doing to him still haven't worn off and he finds himself too weak to be in any condition to serve as Mayor again.

What do we do now? Hold an election! So, any citizens of Shadgard (does anyone not live in snooty Mistral Lake these days?), let us know of any issues or matters that you want to hear candidates' stands on.

(No, we won't be allowing player character to run for mayor - sorry!)
The lore compels me!
Alexander

Re: Upcoming Mayoral Election!

Post by Alexander »

I would like to know some of their views on the following subjects: Town Justice and how it is carried out, relations with nearby towns, view of Tse Gaiyan after the mistrust spread by Gunther.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
TwistedAkai

Post by TwistedAkai »

Various town policies. The broken gate and whether or not it will be repaired soon. Access to the town mines, as well.
You also notice the corpse of a canim scavenger (x169).
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Yeah, I wanna know if they support Tse Gaiyan so I know if I need to make preparations to ruin a campaign.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Drayla

Post by Drayla »

I too want to know about their stance toward Tse Gaiyan, and if there are plans to investigate the collapse of the Old Shadgard Mine. I realize it probably wouldn't see any use if it was cleared, but the events leading up to the collapse seem to suggest it was not caused by natural occurences.

Return to “Shadgard”