head slot/hat slot equipment

Lun
CLOK Patron

head slot/hat slot equipment

Post by Lun »

My character has something on his face slot at all times, so I thought I'd get a hardhat to protect his noggin. I was unable to wear both my mask and a hardhat at the same time, though, which makes me think that hardhats are coded in as full helmets.

On the other hand, I can wear my top-hat with reckless abandon, it just won't grant me much protection.

Would it be odd to consider caps and hardhats hat type protection?
Jirato
DEV

Re: head slot/hat slot equipment

Post by Jirato »

gm shopfind hardhat
Could not find any matching items.
I'd gladly update hardhats to use the appropriate slot, except... they don't seem to exist?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Haiban outfitter
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Haiban Outfitters sells leather hard hats, but infested miners drop copper plate hardhats.
Last edited by Lun on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

The "leather mining hat" from the outfitters already uses the hat slot. I'll check the ones the infested drop after I'm back at a computer.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Armor”