Differences between metal armors(or weapons)

Nootau

Differences between metal armors(or weapons)

Post by Nootau »

Would it be possible to have softer metal armors take durability loss faster while the lighter metals would in fact not weigh as much for encumbrance checks? This will allow another view point of which armors are used for different purposes. Currently there really is only two types of useful armor, iron or copper. Iron for Nether defense and Copper for cheap metal for nether supporters, I would like this changed.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Material already effects breakage, so for instance, steel armor takes more damage before it degrades, and weapons striking steel will take more damage than they would if they were striking, say, iron.

Since encumbrance has no actual effect yet, we haven't set up different materials to have different weights at this point.

For nether users, I'd suggest bronze or cobalt for significantly increased durability.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Armor”