One handed hammers

Kunren

One handed hammers

Post by Kunren »

Could we get carpentry hammers or another one handed hammer to be craft able by PCs? The only current craft able one available is the flint hammer, which since its knapped is capped at average. Any other hammers I've found are at least hand and a half sized.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
jilliana

Re: One handed hammers

Post by jilliana »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the sizes of the hammers do reflect the general time periods in which CLOK takes place. The materials on which one would use a hammer tended to be heavier, so one made accordingly makes sense.

The only way a one-handed hammer might be able to be used is as a weaker weapon, not really for any heavy industrial work.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Ah I actually managed to find store bought iron work hammers, forgot I even suggested this lol.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Out of sheer curiosity, what do you need a specific onehander for that a hand-and-a-halfer won't serve as?
The lore compels me!
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Rias wrote:Out of sheer curiosity, what do you need a specific onehander for that a hand-and-a-halfer won't serve as?
Dual wielding hand and a halfers puts a bad taste in my mouth. Guess its predjudice on my part because I heard once here on the forums that it suuucked (for longswords at least)
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Aha. Yeah, I'm not a fan of dual-wielding two full-size weapons of any kind, let alone hand-and-a-halfers, but that's not really my thing to worry about anymore.
The lore compels me!
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Kunren wrote:
Rias wrote:Out of sheer curiosity, what do you need a specific onehander for that a hand-and-a-halfer won't serve as?
Dual wielding hand and a halfers puts a bad taste in my mouth. Guess its predjudice on my part because I heard once here on the forums that it suuucked (for longswords at least)
Warning. Pretty brutal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTrJa197dSk
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Dorn wrote:
Kunren wrote:
Warning. Pretty brutal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTrJa197dSk
LOVE IT
Solaje

Post by Solaje »

Never going to look at my garage the same way again. Place is full 'o weapons.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Needless to say... if you don't mind violent films I rather recommend the Raid and the Raid 2. >.< Though they're both rather different, the first being rather tight and light on plot, with the second being more Infernal Affairs.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.

Return to “Weapons”