Logs as weapons

Kunren

Logs as weapons

Post by Kunren »

Can we get the ability to use rough split logs as hafted or improvised weapons? Maybe have large logs be the giant type of weapon that can only be wielded by people with superior strength.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: Logs as weapons

Post by preiman »

I'd think that even the strongest Giganti would have trouble using a log as anything other than a convenient seat in the woods.
maybe the Yettie could do it, but i can't see anything smaller getting the kind of grip you'd need for a good swing, or the muscles to really get it going.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

The non-split logs weigh 100 pounds, just FYI. Preiman is right, they wouldn't really be wieldable as weapons at all.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Jirato wrote:The non-split logs weigh 100 pounds, just FYI. Preiman is right, they wouldn't really be wieldable as weapons at all.
Woah that's quite a bit. I'd thought they were a lot less, and still figured a dwaeden would need bear strength to wield one. What of the split off ones then? Improvised weapons maybe?
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

The way I see it is that logs and split logs are really only used to throw at close range and maybe once.

If it's going to be that big a pain...then no use in implementing that sort of thing.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Weapons”