Custom Orders

Nootau

Custom Orders

Post by Nootau »

Can the shops take customs orders for a much higher fee for a custom(restrung) item? If need be turn it into a mini quest of killing special mobs for materials for the item, even though it is not more powerful then a standard weapon.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

That'd be really nice.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I'm not understanding the request, I think. What do you mean by "restrung?"
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Like your merchant that came to town that one time which changes the appearance of items? I got them gem stoned wand when that happened :-D
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Oh. Well, I might get some flak for this, but I'm rather picky about the appearance of items, and I cringe at the though of people making things like "a totally awesome dagger" or "a sword etched with runes of ancient doom and destruction that pulsate with every single beat of your heart".

Unless you meant moderated ones, where you'd enter some sort of queue that a GM would eventually get to and do for you.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Yes, I did mean moderated and set in a que, not something to take over a GM's time really.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

In that case, I like. I had an idea for something like this a good while back, but it sort of fell by the wayside. I'll find a place for it on the priority list.
The lore compels me!
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

Most good GMs/Imms/Admin ARE picky about alterations/restrings. But, one of the ways the Admin on another MUD I used to play handled them was that he often had new 'trainee' GMs handle restrings/alterations.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate

Return to “Weapons”