Mighty Throw

Druidic warriors seeking perfection through physical prowess.
Deraxian

Mighty Throw

Post by Deraxian »

I have two questions about Mighty Throw.

First, it seems when I throw someone and they don't leave the room, I'm able to get one attack off before they stand up. If I throw someone out of the room and then follow them, I usually get one attack, but sometimes I do not (Maybe I'm just slow...). So, what exactly determines the roundtime penalty, if any, given to the mob being thrown? If my brawling or guild rank was better, would they be laying down longer?

Second, if I throw an exhausted opponent, will they suddenly be like "Okay, I'm laying down now so my energy regen is going to be better!". I know with most combat situations you take an energy hit equal to the damage you receive, but since I'm not on the receiving end of a throw, I'm just curious about if it is really sufficient or if they're actually regenerating some of that energy since they are laying down.

Judgring from the in-game description it's more for crowd control than a "Get them on the ground so you can pwn them in the face" kind of thing. So I'm not complaining or saying it's broken or needs improvement. Just curious. :-)
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Roundtime inflicted on the target is dependent on the level of success. It looks like it was capped pretty low though (5 seconds, stacks with whatever current roundtime they were already in), so I've adjusted it to be more in line with moves like the mercenary Charge (up to 8 seconds).

As far as the energy regeneration, an informative tidbit: You don't regain energy at all during roundtime or traveltime.
The lore compels me!
Deraxian

Post by Deraxian »

Not to suggest a nerf but...

You move toward an anguished spirit in an attempt to throw it.
Offense: 324 vs Defense: 75
Summoning forth great inner strength, you pick up an anguished spirit and heave it into the air with a mighty roar!
An anguished spirit is sent hurtling southward!
Roundtime: 5 seconds.

Should this work on incorporeal stuff?
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Haha. Nope, good catch. Fixed.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Dwaedn Wyr”