Lore Question: Dwaedn Wyr outside of the quarantine?

Druidic warriors seeking perfection through physical prowess.
Hakon

Lore Question: Dwaedn Wyr outside of the quarantine?

Post by Hakon »

So I was wondering, would there be any Dwaedn Wyr back in Tyr-Gwyrd(or anywhere else in the world outside of the quarantine) or are they a specialized Faewyr group specifically in this part of the world?

Would someone from Tyr-Gwyrd be able to say: Oh yeah my grandpa was a Dwaedn Wyr, for example?
Marauder

Re: Lore Question: Dwaedn Wyr outside of the quarantine?

Post by Marauder »

I would assume the Dwaedn Wyr are widespread due to their druidic practices originating from the Faewyr. They are, after all, druidic warriors and do use a form of druidic magic, though it is a separate form of druidry from the stuff you'd seen the Lorekeepers and Udemi using. An Udemi will never learn how to call upon the Great Bear Spirit, for example.
Hakon

Post by Hakon »

I was honestly hoping for something more than assumptions, since I can make plenty of those on my own
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

/risefromthesands

The Dwaedn Wyr originated on the Faewyr's home continent of Tyr-Gwyrd long, long ago.

Wait for the Jirato Seal of Approval before running with this, since he's Head Guy.

/descendbeneaththesands
The lore compels me!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

I was supposed to make a seal of approval last night but I didn't get around to it. Funny thing, if you Google image search eggplant seal, they actually exist. But I didn't want to use someone else's work with a big stock photo watermark on it.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Dwaedn Wyr”