Battlefury tactics change

Druidic warriors seeking perfection through physical prowess.
Jirato
DEV

Battlefury tactics change

Post by Jirato »

Battlefury now forces the user to go into an offensive tactic, and tactics may not be changed while under the effects of battlefury.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Laroremas

Re: Battlefury tactics change

Post by Laroremas »

Would it be possible to also give Battlefury users a higher chance of breaching someone's position avoid? Maybe have this be the case for tactics offense on the whole. As it stands now, it would be fruitless to use this to start a fight, because most every attack will be stopped by the enemy's position avoid and put you in three second round time, which exposes you to a counter attack and has pretty good potential to be deadly.

Lore justification: a barreling, berserk, near-mindless and certainly-unable-to-do-most-coherent barbarian attempting to close in on the foe that made his blood boil and his vision red, at any cost.
Last edited by Laroremas on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hakon

Post by Hakon »

My experience So Far:

1 vs 1 somewhat dangerous things I could kill with all my shouts in a tactics other than offense, with the new offensive-only change, I do fairly the same, depending on if I get knockdown hit or one-hit-crit I need to keep in good health

1 vs 2 or more, I can't do it. I get bleeding and have to run.

Or I can not use fury shout and not kill as fast as I was before, but safer and I can manage to perform decently.

What I think will happen is most Dwaedn players will stop using the fury shout.
Laroremas

Post by Laroremas »

This ability is now functionally useless in 99% of situations.

I will not be using it myself for obvious reasons.

Return to “Dwaedn Wyr”