Corvus area guildmaster

Druidic warriors seeking perfection through physical prowess.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Corvus area guildmaster

Post by Rias »

The Dwaedn warrioress Ingrid has moved into a rustic little cabin by the lake in Old Corvus Forest, reportedly to challenge herself against the monstrous beasts that can be found deep within the woods. While she's not sharing where she's found these beasts (OOC: No, there's not a new hunting area (yet!)), she's willing to train and promote any Dwaedn who happen to stop by.

(Note that the cabin isn't inside the Corvus walls, so technically those unwelcome in Corvus could go to her for training and guild tasks/promotions/etc. However, being caught too near Corvus may have consequences if you're not welcome there, so be cautious!)
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Re: Corvus area guildmaster

Post by jilliana »

There is something to be said for that thrilling feeling when you go near Corvus and knowing that if you get caught something fantastically Corvusy will happen. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Corvus area guildmaster

Post by Rias »

Oh, and she handles tasks, too, in case that wasn't clear.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Dwaedn Wyr”