Proving worth for initiation

Druidic warriors seeking perfection through physical prowess.
Slaidh

Proving worth for initiation

Post by Slaidh »

While seeing the situation with Elemancers having to pay a 5000 initiation fee (which I think makes sense, joining a prestigious university is expensive), and I know the monks and templar need to go through IC interviews and have strict guidelines to stay in their guild, I was thinking of ideas for Dwaedn Wyr. What if before you joined you had to complete some tasks to prove you were worthy Dwaedn Wyr material? Like you would have to defeat a few powerful animals, and it would be in an instanced room so you would have to do it alone. Maybe suggest that you build up some combat skills first, so you would have to be dedicated in order to join, you'd have to build up your combat skills outside the guild and finish these tasks, and then you would be initiated. Maybe get a few extra guild points if you succeed. I think something like this would be really cool (and I would be happy to retroactively complete the trials in order to maintain my membership).
Elma exclaims, "Let a woman rest, burn you!"
Elma hurls a bolt of flame at a limping infested merchant. Fireball hits the eyeball, vaporizing it and much more.
Note: Don't bother Elma while she's resting.
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

I like this idea a lot!
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

So do I. No sissies allowed in Dwaedn Wyr!
The lore compels me!

Return to “Dwaedn Wyr”