Spirits

Druidic warriors seeking perfection through physical prowess.
Isiaa

Spirits

Post by Isiaa »

How do the more spiritual abilities of the Dwaedn Wyr work RP-wise?
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I suppose you could say it's via a form of druidry, as the animal spirits could be considered druidic entities. Unlike people who channel druidry and communicate to the Gaea and other druidic entities that way, the Dwaedn Wyr fight and prove themselves to certain animal spirits (who are actively paying attention, in a way), who in turn aid the Dwaedn Wyr. I've actually started working on expanding their guild area a little to emphasize their relationship to the Animal Spirits in particular (rather than the Gaea itself or the plant world).
The lore compels me!
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

That's pretty much how I interpreted it. Where as Gaea is the spirit of all natural life, the spirits Dwaeden Wyr commune with seem to be the spirits of animal species (possibly idealized).
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

[quote=Rias]I suppose you could say it's via a form of druidry, as the animal spirits could be considered druidic entities. Unlike people who channel druidry and communicate to the Gaea and other druidic entities that way, the Dwaedn Wyr fight and prove themselves to certain animal spirits (who are actively paying attention, in a way), who in turn aid the Dwaedn Wyr. I've actually started working on expanding their guild area a little to emphasize their relationship to the Animal Spirits in particular (rather than the Gaea itself or the plant world).[/quote]

Makes sense to me!

Can we have a secret animal hide tent no one but us can go in? >.>
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

They should have like, a longhouse as their guild hall.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

With thick wooden columns, massive long tables, and a huge bonfire at the center! Then a big staghorn-adorned bearskin-upholstered throne at the end where Bjorn sits and drinks. I mean, performs administrative duties.
The lore compels me!
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

Yes. Where he drinks administrative duties.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate

Return to “Dwaedn Wyr”