Beware the Rakkan!

Rias
Lore Hermit

Beware the Rakkan!

Post by Rias »

In a strange recent fad, many people have been sporting apparel made of what is being called "rakkan fur" - a fine, deep brown fur. Rumors have been circulating that these "rakkan" can be found in the mountains deep in the Wyrewood Forest, though the frequency of the phrase "Beware the Rakkan" accompanying these rumors indicates that they should not be approached by those without considerable ability to protect themselves.

----------

A new area has been released, consisting of two primary sub-areas, each with its own skinnable (and dangerous!) type of critter. These guys are getting higher up there in the combat skill range than the other recent animal additions, and are outright hostile, so be cautious. Happy exploring!

Special thanks to Velrath and Mirazia, who helped describe the areas with beautiful room descriptions and added a few touches of their own on top of the original area design.

P.S. Members of Snowpine Lodge might find a nice little place to make camp with their fellow Lodge members somewhere in these new areas.
The lore compels me!
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Beware the Rakkan!

Post by Rias »

P.P.S. It turns out this is actually in the Wyrewood forest, not Vaelgraten. Back in MY day, Vaelgraten was huge and covered a wide area and blah blah blah ...

P.P.P.S.Original post updated to give the correct area.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Hunting Areas”