Woodland Trail

Kiyaani

Woodland Trail

Post by Kiyaani »

I bugged this earlier, but it appears no mobs currently spawn in the Woodland Trail.

I would also suggest (if someone was feeling ambitious) that the zone be divided up into at least 4, maybe 5 sections and possibly have multiple exits added. As it stands now it's a massive zone and, while gorgeous, very confusingly laid-out. Having multiple wilderness exits (like the Scarecrow Farm/Mine/Lake) would greatly improve its user-friendliness. You could also then diversify the typical mob population to make it have varied difficulty sections like other, similar zones.
jilliana

Re: Woodland Trail

Post by jilliana »

Yeah. It seems that area hasn't really been made use of. I think the archers or whatever was there before was a little too wack for some people, especially with low perception. It has always felt a bit incomplete to me, even with the MOB that was there before.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Dorn

Re: Woodland Trail

Post by Dorn »

It really needs a Tanglewood style overhaul.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.

Return to “Hunting Areas”