Infested Village, South Bank

Jirato
DEV

Infested Village, South Bank

Post by Jirato »

This area has appeared deserted for the past couple months. Turns out that someone just threw/knocked back all the infested into a room they couldn't escape from, and since the area was already at its population cap, nothing new was spawning. I got rid of all the infested out in the middle of the river so that new ones would spawn.

I'll still have to look at the AI/despawn code and see if I can come up for a solution when a critter gets stuck in a room they can't leave.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
jilliana

Re: Infested Village, South Bank

Post by jilliana »

Could you also consider this for Dusklamp? Since it's cold there these days, all the critters are spawning in one place, and somehow respawn and stay stuck in the bakery. Getting rid of them then becomes a pain because swarm!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Hunting Areas”